Sage Marine is located in the Golden/Denver, CO. We have an 'open shop' policy so you are invited to visit the shop and see Sage 17s, 15s and SageCats being constructed. Please call ahead to confirm a date and time.
We, Sage Marine, is looking at the 2016 &2017 boat show schedule in order to get a SageCat, Sage 17 and Sage 15 to the areas of the country we have not been able to visit over the past months. Please visit the forum and www-site for updates on where to next see the boats.
2017 Sage 17 & 15 and SageCat 'road trips'!
- The Colorado sailing season is opening early! The Sage 17, Sage 15 and SageCat demonstration boats can be sailed on Chatfield Reservoir on the SW 'corner' of Denver. If you would like to sail let us know by sending us an email, email@example.com, or calling 800-621-1065/ We will arrange a date! Send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-621-1065 if you want sail the boats.
- A SageCat will be in Port Townsend, WA, 4-8 June 2017 for the start to Race to Alaska (R2AK). Want to see the boat that attends and go sailing??!! Send us an email, email@example.com, or call 800-621-1065.
- Following the start to Race to Alaska SageCat will be cruising Puget Sound for a few days and then heading south along I-5 towards California. Like to see the boat mid-June and go for a sail? Let us know by sending us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 800-621-1065s.
- A Sage (don't know which boat versions will attend yet) will be in Port Townsend, WA, for Pocket Yacht Palooza 22 July 2017. Want to see the boat and go sailing??!! Send us an email, email@example.com, or call 800-621-1065.
- A SageCat will be in Salt Lake City, UT, 25-29 July 2017. Want to see the boat and go sailing??!! Send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-621-1065.
- Sages will be at the October 5-9, 2017, Annapolis Sailboat Show in Annaplis, MD. If you are interested in seeing the boats send us an email, email@example.com, or call 800-621-1065.
Dave always in the process of planning a road trip (or series of smaller trips) to visit those places that have not yet had the opportunity to see Sage 17 and/or Sage 15 and/or SageCat. This 'traveling show' will provide Jerry Montgomery fans the opportunity to see the boat, sail the boat, and have a nice 'pocket cruiser reception'. Best locations are those that have a strong sailing community, some water , and a good place to host a reception (clubhouse, marina park, etc).
I will update this post as I arrange locations and dates.