9 December 2016
Attention! Attention! A SageCat will be in Port Townsend, WA, 28-30 December 2017 and sailing Lake Washington, WA, (aka, SEATTLE) 1-2 January 2017!
Lake Washington, for non-Washingtonians, is on the Eastern side of Seattle.
Want to see the boat and go sailing??!! Send us an email, email@example.com, or call 800-621-1065.
2 December 2016
Check out the Sage Marine BLOG for the latest information on the Sage 15 -
A SageCat version of the Sage 15 will be in Port Townsend, WA, 28-30 December 2016. Want to see the boat and go sailing??!! Send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-621-1065.
26 October 2016
The yearly Colorado Indoor Messabout will be 28 January 2017 (a Saturday) at Sage Marine's shop in Golden, CO.
- When – Saturday, January 28, 2017 — 1 to 6 pm
- Where – Sage Marine — 820 Spyderco Drive, Golden CO (metal building North of SpyderCo building, entrance is on the West side – shipping containers out front)
- Cost – $ 00000000000000000000.00
- Agenda – Free flowing dialog, large screen TV available to show off your boat/boating trip/boat project/almost anything boatish) from a flash drive. There will be a resin infusion demonstration (ie, how the Sage 15 & SageCats are made). We welcome anyone having a boat project (completed or in progress) to bring it (ex, the boat) along and be prepared for discussion. There will be space and time for you to say a few words, but only if you want to. It’s a very very informal setting.
- Food – Light snacks and beverages will be provided. you are welcome to bring something to share, but definitely not required
- Book and gear exchange - anyone can bring boating books, magazines and/or boating gear they no longer want to keep but would like to see them appreciated by others. A place where you can browse through and take any book, magazine or gear that sparks your interest. Completely free to add to or take from and of course exchange ideas.
- Hosts – Dave Scobie, Johnny Walker & Paul Breeding
- Questions or concerns – Paul Breeding email@example.com
See you on the 28th of January!
-Dave, Johnny & Paul
PS – You do not need to live in Colorado to be invited, feel free to share this with your boating friends.
19 October 2016:
The Sage Marine FORUM software has been updated. Your username and password have not changed. Besides being more secure and having some better functions, the forum will now auto-recognize the device you are using for better usability on smartphones and tablets.
Prototype Sage 15 sloop ASOLARE and the second SageCat version Sage 15 are now available for demonstration sailing. If you would like to go for a sail send Sage Marine a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-621-1065, as we can launch the boat on one of the lakes in the Denver area.