- Sage 17 Pricing
- Sage 15 & SageCat Pricing
Standard Sage 17 PRICING
The price for a standard Sage 17 is $24,999 and includes the standard boat, single reef main, working jib, tiller extension, motor mount and boarding ladder on the transom and cabin v-berth cushions. A standard trailer with spare tire is $1,999.
Standard Sage 17 -
- Hand laid carbon, balsa and vinylester deck
- Hand laid fiberglass and carbon fiber lapstrake hull
- Mast and standing rigging
- Bow pulpit
- Running rigging for main and working jib
- Adjustable height outboard motor bracket
- Jib downhaul lead to cockpit
- Pigtail hook to hold boom at backstay
- Cabin cushions for v-berth
- Backstay adjuster
- System to to secure port and starboard cockpit lockers from cabin
- Interior hardware to dog down forward cabin hatch
- Teak companionway drop-in hatches with dark tinted windows
- Hardware to lock companionway hatch
- Weatherstripping for cockpit lockers and forward cabin hatch
- Mooring cleats: port, starboard and bow
- Mast carrier
- Internal halyards; external halyards a no-cost option
- Cabin top winches for jib sheets
- Jib halyard winch on cabin top
- Jib cars and tracks on cabin top
- Custom mast plate with nine attachment points
- Transom boarding ladder
- Boom vang/preventer
- Tiller extension
- Roller bearing cockpit floor mainsheet traveler with upwind sheeting hardware
- Halyards with snap shackles
Sage Marine offers a range of factory options to customize Sage 17. CLICK HERE for a listing.
Give Dave a call, 800-621-1065, or send an email, email@example.com to inquire about in stock Sage 17s or ordering a fully custom Sage 17.
Sage 15 PRICING
The Sage 15 and SageCat 'sail away' packages includes standing and running rigging appropriate to boat ordered (sloop or cat), tiller extension, motor mount and boarding ladder on the transom and cabin cushions for $17,499. A custom galvanized trailer with spare tire is $2,499.
Pictured here is the first Sage 15 SageCat (aka, catboard version).
Sage 15 & SageCat are in production. Send Dave an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 800-621-1065, for details on reserving your boat!